Public Notice for Town Council Meeting - March 31
The Town Council of the Town of Pulaski, Virginia will hold a formal Council work session, in lieu of a budget work session, this evening, March 31, 2020 at 5:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at the Town Municipal Building at 42 First Street, N.W.
Due to the current emergency the Council Chambers will be set up to allow for social distancing and current restrictions on gatherings of ten persons which will greatly restrict the available seating.
Given the restrictions on seating and to lessen the danger of exposure, citizens are encouraged to view the meeting on the Town's Facebook page where the work session will be live streamed. A recording of the meeting will be posted to the Town's website at a later date.
If you have any questions, please contact the Town Manager's Office at 994-8600. Below you will find an outline of the agenda for tonight's meeting.
Town Council Work Session Agenda
Tuesday, March 31st, 2020 -5 p.m. 5 p.m.
1. Call to Order - Mayor Clark
2. Roll Call of Council
3. Modify Agenda if Necessary
4. Guests and Visitors - Recognize Audience Present
5. Consent Agenda (The Consent Agenda is approved on one motion.Council Members may pull consent items to be considered after Business items.
a. February 18th, 2020 Council Work Session Minutes
7. Presentation 8. Public Operations 9. Finance a. FY 20-21 Budget Review 10. Legislative a. Resolution 2020-09, Confirming Emergency Proclamation
b. Ordinance 2020-01, Emergency Changes in re: Deadlines, Meeting and Procedures;Continuity of Government
c. Resolution 2020-10, Procedures for Electronic Public Meetings 11. Public Utilities 12. Safety 13. Human Resources 14. Round Table Discussion 15.Closed Session Under Virginia Code 2.2-3711(A) 8(1item)Consultation with legal counsel concerning a loan modification request and a boundary adjustment. 16. Reminder of Future Council Meetings
To Be Determined